Tenor Ukulele GiGY Bag
Style, comfort, protection, and functionality!
Better than a gig bag, lighter than a hard case.
Are you ready to have some fun? For the first time ever, you can create a unique, high quality gig bag that you will be proud to carry around.
What are Potes? That's our made up word for the pockets that attach to your gig bag because the are detachable and can be carried as a tote (they all come with a wristlet or cross body strap). They are perfect for organizing your music, set lists, tuner, capo, and other accessories. Bonus: The Potes are interchangeable between instrument cases!
Tenor Ukulele GiGY™ Bag Specs:
The fit: 27.5" x 10" on the inside and fits most tenor ukuleles comfortably
The features and materials:
- water repellent, heavy canvas exterior
- soft, white or black fleece lining
- white or black piping and straps
- heavy duty, two-way zipper
- neck support and velcro closure for stability
- durable, 3/4" closed cell foam padding on the top, bottom, and sides
- comfortable, soft nylon adjustable over the shoulder or cross body strap
- hook for hanging
GiGY™ Bags were designed with the help of musicians, instructors, and retail professionals to bring you a soft case worthy of you and your instrument.
SHIPPING: Just $4.95 for US shipping and free US returns if your GiGY™ Bag does not fit your instrument.
All GIGY™ Bags and Potes are produced in Pennsylvania.